CEPYME is the most important employers association in SPAIN -with CEOE- that represents the interests of selfemployers and SMSEs in different matters or affairs (labour risk, Social Security, right and obligations of employers, collective bargaining, law project, etc.).
The Confederation is integrated of 57 Territorial Federations and 50 Sectorial Federations. In 2014 there were two million, five hundred thousand companies represented by CEPYME.
We are integrated in the “Confederación Española de Organizaciones Empresariales (CEOE)” (Spanish Confederation of Employers Organizations). This association represents the majority of employers within Spain.
- Labour International Organization, LIO (OIT) (because CEPYME is within CEOE).
- The European Association of Craft, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises UEAPME: SMSE´s European Association represents more than 12 million enterprises, which employ around 55 million people across Europe.
1. To defend the free iniciative and economy market system.
2. To collaborate with Public Administration and Trade Unions to obtain growth and an adequate social and economic situation.
3. To defend the SMSEs with independence of Public Administration or Political Party.
4. To promote an economic system which the distribution of rent won´t disturb the adequate use of resources and the company capacity. To work towards this the SMSEs have instruments for an important economic and social role.
5. To coordinate the organizations, enterprises and employers affiliated to increase a solidary spirit.
6. To represent and to defend the interest of SMSEs in the national and international institutions.
7. To negotiate with the principal of Trade-Unions in social, labour and economic agreements.
8. To analyse information, formation, technical assistance, investigation, study and communication of all subject that affect the SMSEs.
9. To promote and execute activities about social, professional or economic affair decided by the executive board in the interest of our affiliated members.